At Australian Communities Foundation, we’re committed to making philanthropy easy and accessible.
Introducing a new portal for managing your fund
The new portal replaces Community Hub and our previous donations portal, providing a single place for fund advisors to manage their funds.
Fund advisors can now donate to their funds, request grants, and view fund balances and statements – all in the one place.
Beyond this key benefit, the new portal also offers other great features such as:
- easy-to-use functionality, allowing quick and easy access to your granting and donation history
- real-time email notification of donations and grants
- visual overview of donating/granting history
- responsive design, allowing easy navigation on mobile and tablet devices
- greater security with all data now hosted in Australia and protected under local privacy laws
- better integration with backend grantmaking and administrative processes
- dedicated support for the Australian Communities Foundation team from world-leading database provider for community foundations, Foundant Technologies.
Our team has been working behind the scenes for the last six months with the Foundant team to bring this custom software to our giving community in an Australian first.
“We’re thrilled to have been on this journey with Australian Communities Foundation,” says Foundant co-founder Daren Nordhagen.
“It’s been a journey involving close collaboration between the two teams. Together, we’ve been able to prepare our software for the Australian community foundation sector and configure a solution that meets the needs of ACF and its giving community.”
“We’re glad we can play a small part in helping the ACF community carry out its important work.”
Early feedback from our giving community so far has been very positive:
- “Definitely easier to access the fund information than with current system, which requires several steps.”
- “This is great! Very user-friendly and intuitive. A great improvement on the old system.”
- “The dashboard and the information presented is visual, informative and succinct.”
- “Very easy portal to use, quick and looks nice and clean.”
- “A great system – everything in one place.”
While the new portal’s interface is far more user-friendly than our previous system, we understand it can take some time to get used to a new interface. That’s why we’ve created a special Help + FAQs section on our website, which covers all of the new portal’s features.
Importantly, as the Help article covers, collective giving groups and funds seeking public donations can still receive donations via our Funds & Foundations page (accessible via the Donate button in our menu).