Making a difference
Name of project: *
Name of organisation: *
Start date: *
Contact person for this project: *
Please use numerical form (1 NOT "one") to provide your planned number of participants for each term using the categories below.
Number of sessions *
Number of male students *
Number of female students *
Total number of students *
Number of parents *
Number of volunteers *
Number of sessions (T2) *
Number of male students (T2) *
Number of female students (T2) *
Total number of students (T2) *
Number of parents (T2) *
Number of volunteers (T2) *
Planned activities and outcomes
What outcomes will you work towards over the funding period as per your funding application?
How do you intend on achieving these outcomes? What activities will your project undertake in order to reach your objectives?
How will you measure your progress towards the above outcomes? What will be your measures of success at the end of the funding period?
Which student cohort will your Homework Club target? *
Other student cohorts
Standards for Good Practice
Please assess your Homework Club against the current standards of good practice and indicate which standards this grant will enable you to work to towards.
Please comment on your current status in relation to these standards.
1. Program provides a safe and welcoming environment at an appropriate venue and time.
2. Participants attend with regularity and receive 1 on 1 or group based learning support that targets individual/group learning needs.
3. Program coordinator has adequate planning, liaison and service delivery time.
4. Program has tutor screening and induction processes in place (where applicable).
5. Program has appropriate insurance and policies in place including child safety, cultural inclusion, OHS and first aid incident management.
6. Program has appropriate data collection systems and monitoring and evaluation processes in place.
7. Program provides appropriate refreshments for participants.
8. Tutors participate in regular training, including about cultural competency and working with refugee and migrant communities (where applicable).
9. Links are present between the program, local schools and relevant community agencies.
10. Program is welcoming to parents, carers and families.
11. Program has strategies in place for future funding and project sustainability.
Any other comments?