Making a difference
Name of project *
Name of organisation *
Start date *
Contact person for this project *
Phone number *
Activities & Outcomes
How many participants were engaged in the homework club during this term?
Please use numerical form (1 NOT "one") to provide the number of participants for each term using the categories below.
Number of sessions *
Number of male students *
Number of female students *
Total number of students *
Number of parents *
Number of volunteers *
Number of sessions T2 *
Number of male students T2 *
Number of female students T2 *
Total number of students T2 *
Number of parents T2 *
Number of volunteers T2 *
Which student cohort has your Homework Club engaged? *
Other student cohorts
What lessons have been learned, both positive and negative, from the project so far? Please describe according to the outcomes and measures of success listed in your baseline report.
In thinking about all of the changes you've seen in the students or the homework activities, what would you say is the most significant change so far?
What happened? Please describe the situation before the change, how the change happened, and now what is different.
What happened? *
In your view, why is this change significant?
Significance of change *
Standards for Good Practice
Please assess your Homework Club's progress against the standards of good practice you are working towards improving.
Please comment on your progress towards meeting these standards. If you have already met a standard and there have been no changes, you may simply write 'no changes'.
1. Program provides a safe and welcoming environment at an appropriate venue and time.
2. Participants attend with regularity and receive 1 on 1 or group based learning support that targets individual/group learning needs.
3. Program coordinator has adequate planning, liaison and service delivery time.
4. Program has tutor screening and induction processes in place (where applicable).
5. Program has appropriate insurance and policies in place including child safety, cultural inclusion, OHS and first aid incident management.
6. Program has appropriate data collection systems and monitoring and evaluation processes in place.
7. Program provides appropriate refreshments for participants.
8. Tutors participate in regular training, including about cultural competency and working with refugee and migrant communities (where applicable).
9. Links are present between the program, local schools and relevant community agencies.
10. Program is welcoming to parents, carers and families.
11. Program has strategies in place for future funding and project sustainability.
Any other comments?